Terms of Service
This Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter "Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions by which we, Morisyen Digital Agency, provide the Mauritius Chat Android application to users. By downloading our app, using any of the tools and services provided via the app, you thereby agree to be bound by each of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may automatically amend this Agreement at any time by informing you of the amended terms. It is entirely your responsibility to read this Terms & Conditions each time you access our app. Any usage of this app by you, including merely viewing the home screen or any other screen, as an unregistered user, means that you agree to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Mauritius Chat is always striving to improve the Service and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them.
2. Privacy vs Violations
No third parties can access the content you share in the app. Despite the fact that this space is anonymous and secure, users are obliged to follow the rules. We will never support terrorism, pedophilia, violence, underaged users, pornography, bullying or other restrictive behavior.
3. Community Rules
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose.
- use the Service in order to damage Morisyen Digital Agency or Mauritius Chat.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
You can block the accounts of these terms violators or spammers.
You can report terms terms violators or spammers using the Report function.
Morisyen Digital Agency does not bear any responsibility for the content posted by Mauritius Chat users.
Administration reserves the right to remove user-generated content without warning.
Administration does not carry out any preliminary moderation or censorship of information from Mauritius Chat users, but will take action to protect the rights and interests of persons and ensure compliance with the requirements of the legislation of Mauritius only after receiving a report/appeal in the prescribed manner.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE APP AND ITS SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL SCRIPTS, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT AND DESIGN OF THE APP ARE PROVIDED «AS IS». THE ADMINISTRATION REFUSES TO GUARANTEE THAT THE APP OR SERVICES MAY OR MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. THE ADMINISTRATION CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE APP AND/OR SERVICES.
BY USING THE APP, THE USER AGREES THAT DOWNLOADING ANY USER-GENERATED MATERIAL FROM THE APP IS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THEY ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF USING THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE IT MAY CAUSE TO THEIR PHONE, COMPUTER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE APP OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, DAMAGE TO THE HONOR, DIGNITY OR BUSINESS REPUTATION IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE APP, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU OR OTHERS HAVE ACCESS THROUGH THE APP, EVEN IF THE ADMINISTRATION WARNED OR POINTED OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.